|id||keyword||barber||cosmetology||esthetician||hair||makeup||nail||beauty||general||School Specialties||School Name||full_address||Street Address||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||Learning Environment||Rating||Reviews||5star||4star||3star||2star||1star||Image||Pricing||Description||hours||hours_info||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||Schools in This Area||Details|
|276||nail tech schools near Grand Forks ND||0||1||1||1||0||1||1||0||Cosmetology, Esthetician, Hair Styling, Nail Tech||Hair Society Institute of Cosmetology||11 E Broadway, Williston, ND 58801||11 E Broadway||Williston||ND||58801||49WH+PG Williston, North Dakota||https://hairsocietyinstitute.com||(701) 774-3043||48.15||-103.62||48.146789-103.6211542||Beauty school||5.00||1 review||1||0||0||0||0||Thursday, 9AM to 4:30PM; Friday, 9AM to 4:30PM; Saturday, Closed; Sunday, Closed; Monday, 9AM to 4:30PM; Tuesday, 9AM to 4:30PM; Wednesday, 9AM to 4:30PM. Hide open hours for the week||Closed ‚ãÖ Opens 9AM||9AM to 4:30PM||9AM to 4:30PM||9AM to 4:30PM||9AM to 4:30PM||9AM to 4:30PM||Closed||Closed|
|425||nail tech schools near West Fargo ND||0||1||1||0||0||1||1||0||Cosmetology, Esthetician, Nail Tech||The Salon Professional Academy Fargo Beauty & Massage School||4377 15th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103||4377 15th Ave S||Fargo||ND||58103||V45R+HH Fargo, North Dakota||https://tspafargo.com||(701) 451-9100||46.86||-96.86||46.8588524-96.858906||Beauty school||4.50||264 reviews||216||10||7||3||28||Thursday, 9AM to 9PM; Friday, 9AM to 6PM; Saturday, 9AM to 4:30PM; Sunday, Closed; Monday, 9AM to 9PM; Tuesday, 9AM to 9PM; Wednesday, 9AM to 9PM. Hide open hours for the week||Closed ‚ãÖ Opens 9AM||9AM to 9PM||9AM to 9PM||9AM to 9PM||9AM to 9PM||9AM to 6PM||9AM to 4:30PM||Closed|
|School Specialties||School Name||City||Zip Code|
Schools in This Area:
State requirements for esthetician licensing in North Dakota:
- 600 hours’ worth of combined esthetician education and training.
- Annual license renewal.
Estimated cost: The average cost for an esthetician education program in ND is $8,066.00 (estheticianedu.org).
Required skills and classes: Students must invest a total of 600 hours of training that can be broken down into the following:
- Sterilization, Sanitation, and Safety (75 Hours)
- Body Treatments, Facials, Hair Removal, and Makeup (340 Hours)
- Study of Theory, Law, and Sanitation (75 Hours)
- Related Subjects (60 Hours)
- Unassigned (50 Hours)
State licensing exam: Before the licensure examination, students are required to provide the following to the North Dakota Board:
- $15.00 Student Registration Fee
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of High School Education
- Complete List of Tools, Books, and Supplies
Upon successfully graduating from the esthetician program and providing the requirements above, applicants are now eligible to take the licensure exams.
- Written Exam – PSI Services is in charge of administering this exam. A $70 fee is required before taking the exam which will cover, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Skin Glands and Functions
- Cleansing, Steaming, and Exfoliation procedures
- Skin Conditions and Disorders
- Hair and Growth
- Hair Removal
- Makeup Application
- Skin Care Products
- Massage and Manipulation
- Basic Chemistry and Anatomy
- North Dakota Laws Exam – this is a computer-based, written exam that will cover the rules, and regulations that are directly related to cosmetology and esthetician services.
- Practical Exam – this exam must be scheduled and taken directly with the North Dakota Board of Cosmetology. The following must be submitted before the examination:
- Proof of Esthetician Education
- Practical Exam Fee of $25.00
- Original License Fee of $25.00
Average salary: According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average salary for estheticians working in North Dakota is $41,900 per year or $20.15 per hour as of 2021.
Continuing education requirements: No minimum hours of continued education renew this license.
Contact information for state licensing boards:
North Dakota State Board of Cosmetology
Address: 4719 Shelburne St. Suite 1, Bismarck, ND 58503
Email: [email protected]